Forums r dead

Are the Forums dead

• Total voters

BomberBoi

Oct 3, 2020
Ive said it before but they kindof dead like People rarely go on here since everything on here is pretty much done on discord other than Apps, Forums are kindof dead lol who else things so

About a year ago, I was invited to attend a "space camp" at NASA. It was extremely interesting, despite being very secure. We had to give proper identification, give our fingerprints, and sign 6 consent forms, but after all that preparation, we were finally allowed to enter. I met astronauts and many astrophysicists. They described how it felt to be in space, and I saw a prototype of the Mars rover. However, the attraction that caught my eye the most was a live feed that came from a camera on the International Space Station. I watched it for hours, and even with a view of the entire world, I still couldn't find who asked.

About UGDPS

• UGDPS is a premier gaming community focused on FiveM, a roleplay mod built on Grand Theft Auto 5. Our server focuses on active public safety departments, including the Los Santos Police Department, Blaine County Sheriff's Department, the San Andreas Highway Patrol, and San Andreas Fire Departments. Apply today to join one of our whitelisted departments to take part in an active gaming community with a respectful staff team and group of founders. Opportunities available to our whitelisted members include SWAT team, dispatch, and air traffic control certifications. Be sure to join our Discord for more information.

Quick Navigation

User Menu