S.W.A.T complaint

TASK

Feb 3, 2021
i am just confused as to how anyone that is not swat can actually have fun when there are 8 SWAT that roll up to any and every scene it is ridiculous

Vapour

Oct 8, 2020
Then don't make a scene? I don't know what else you want us to say honestly.
SWAT is a department on this server which in turn means they do what they do. They are supposed to deal with high-threat situations but everyone usually just gets a gun, shoots a person, runs or drives away, maybe shoots some cops, and then either dies or gets away. So I really wonder why they are at every scene. They wouldn't have to be at every scene if people were to RP something else other than being a badass.

TASK

Feb 3, 2021
ok i was just annoyed by the fact that there was 8 swat at 1 scene but i understand now that they were just doing there job so i am not annoyed anymore. Its still fucking gay though.

About UGDPS

• UGDPS is a premier gaming community focused on FiveM, a roleplay mod built on Grand Theft Auto 5. Our server focuses on active public safety departments, including the Los Santos Police Department, Blaine County Sheriff's Department, the San Andreas Highway Patrol, and San Andreas Fire Departments. Apply today to join one of our whitelisted departments to take part in an active gaming community with a respectful staff team and group of founders. Opportunities available to our whitelisted members include SWAT team, dispatch, and air traffic control certifications. Be sure to join our Discord for more information.

Quick Navigation

User Menu